- Dawson Group Ltd. - China Manufacturer, Supplier, Factory
High-Strength, Small Size, Hardened Steel Jaws, Wear and Not Slip Lifting Plates in horizontal Position with 4 Horizontal Liking Clamps a group Lifting Plates in Vertical Position or Reversal Position with 2 Clamps a group
No Stopping Allowed during Lifting to Prevent Loose or Drop Safety Factor:4
● The lifting clamps are suitable for lifting and transporting of steel plates with a maximum hardness of 37 HrC (345HB,1166 N/mm²).
● The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40℃ and +100℃
● Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
● When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
● Never lift more than one plate at the same time.
● Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
● Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
● Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.