- Dawson Group Ltd. - China Manufacturer, Supplier, Factory
Lifting gear for vertical transport of concrete pipe and culverts must be very versatile.
Most important, it must be absolutely safe and easy to handle under even the harshest conditions.
The Tigrip concrete pipe lifting gear meets all these requirements, it is a three-legged lifting system for the safe and non-marring transport of concrete pipes up to a diameter of φ2000mm and a load of up to 3t.The jaw capacity is designed for concrete pipe thickness from 40-220mm.Attachment and removal of the clamps can be done easily due to the handler that have been incorporated into each clamp.
● solid construction
● type-tested 4 to 1 against breakage
● simple and safe handing
● large jaw capacity
● for heavy duty use
● light weight design
For concrete pipes according to DIN 4034
Lifting Gear for concrete pipe up to a diameter of φ3000mm available upon request
Jaw Capacity Z
Mouth depth E
Pressure line F
Per Lifting gear - three-legged
Welcome to buy the newest and cheap DAWSON concrete vertical pipe lifting clamp for lifting from our factory. We're one of the leading China manufacturers and suppliers, offering you the wholesale service and the OEM service at a discount. With CE certification, our products made in China in stock are high in quality and low in price. Please be free to get the free sample from us.
● The lifting clamps are suitable for lifting and transporting of steel plates with a maximum hardness of 37 HrC (345HB,1166 N/mm²).
● The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40℃ and +100℃
● Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
● When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
● Never lift more than one plate at the same time.
● Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
● Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
● Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For further information, pleasecontact us. Email:email@example.com